CDL-A over-the-road jobs available now pulling consistent dry van, tanker, or reefer freight!
CDL-A truck drivers who want the benefits of a large corporation with a true family-first foundation can find it at SouthernAg Carriers! We have over-the-road (OTR) runs open for CDL-A truck drivers like you who are ready to take your career to the next level. Join us on our long-haul runs and you’ll feel right at home in our flexible environment offering strong earning power and consistent home time!
We offer CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers:
- Earning Potential up to $82,000/year!
- Earn Up to 60 CPM!
- Out 1-2 weeks depending on freight and residence (Potentially by the house once or twice during that timeframe.)
- SE and NE Regions with some MW
- Manual and automatic w/dry van, tanker, or reefer trailers
- Health, Dental, Vision available (after 90 days)
- $25,000 Life provided SOAG (after 90 days)
- 401(k) w/match
- Fuel Bonus opportunities paid quarterly as follows:
- 6.5 miles per gallon 1 CPM
- 6.75 miles per gallon 2 CPM
- 7.0 miles per gallon 3 CPM
- Referral Bonus 2,000 dollars per driver hired. ( after 120 days of drivers employment they will get 1000 dollars then at 1 year anniversary they will receive 1000 dollars)
- Retention Bonus 3,000 dollars over a 1 year time. (120 days = 500 dollars, 180 days 1,000 dollars, 1 year anniversary 1500 dollars)
CDL-A OTR Truck Driver Requirements:
- At least 23 years of age
- At least 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (Class A)
No Driving under the influence in the last 7 years (DUI/DWI)