We have SE, NE, and MW runs available now for CDL-A owner operators!
For CDL-A owner operators looking for excellent earning potential, SouthernAg is the place to find it! With runs covering the Southeast and Northeast regions as well as some in the Midwest, SouthernAg has the opportunities for you to grow your Class A truck driver business! Partner with us and you’ll feel right at home in our flexible environment offering strong earning power and great support!
We offer CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Drivers:
- Opportunity to make $80k -$100k based on runs
- 75% of the load
- Steady, profitable freight
- Out 1-2 weeks getting through house during that period
- 95% fuel surcharge
- Bonus opportunities to boost your earnings!
- Pay for layover, detention, stop-off & driver-assist
- Hazmat surcharge
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- At least 1 year of verifiable experience out of the past 5 years driving commercial vehicle
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (Class A)
- No Driving under the influence in the last 7 years (DUI/DWI)